Original topic:

DND doesn't work either?

(Topic created: 03-10-2024 07:51 AM)
user87yMaGtICy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I've written in before how I use sleep routine to have DND on as well as other "limitations" set weekdays from 11pm to 630am, and DND set from the notifications menu from 10pm to 8am. However, some time in the morning, DND turns off prior to 8am. Figure the sleep routine overrules it and turns it off for some dumb*** reason. Anyways, today, a weekend, when my routine wasn't on, DND still turned off prior to 8am. Why? What the **bleep** is going on?
0 Likes
3 Replies
neilth
Sun
Options
Galaxy S24
What exactly do you mean when you say it turned off? Did you receive a notification possibly from a favorite contact? This can override DND. Most likely, your DND is not configured properly if it's not working as expected. You may be able to find some guidance about this on YouTube.
0 Likes
user87yMaGtICy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I was wondering if I worded it correctly. But it was no longer "activated." The little icon on the notification with like single bar through it or whatever was no longer on. I have it turned on with a schedule from 10pm to 8am but notifications always turn back on prior to 8. I can only imagine it "turns off" at 630am.
0 Likes
neilth
Sun
Options
Galaxy S24
Possibly, you have another forgotten routine or scheduled mode interfering with DND. Another possibility is a third-party app affecting your DND functionality.
0 Likes