Original topic:

Device is not charging

(Topic created: 10 hours ago)
Aborkar832
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24

My Samsung s24 ultra us facing charging issue since morning. When i connected a charger it was showing moisture detection warning, i clean it and tried with another samsung charger it was working but when i connected my charger it is not working for me. After software update charger was connected but after sometime i was getting the same issue.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Wassep
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24
Are you using an aftermarket charger?
0 Likes
EathanO
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Ensure you wait a few hours and even put the phone in some rice to get all the moisture out.

My trick used to be to plug the phone in, then power down the device. When it's turned off it should start charging again
0 Likes
INOCENCE_310
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I've had that issue before I cleaned the inside of the charging port as well at the inside of the charging cable and it started charging like it normally would another time someone spilled abit of their drink on the table and didnt bother to move my phone while i was dancing and they also didnt clean their spilled drink and my phone kept stating moister detected when trying to charge so i had to purhase a wireless charger but then a few days later it started charging again normally
0 Likes