Original topic:

Disable Galaxy Store Notifications on S24 Ultra

(Topic created: 04-12-2024 03:37 PM)
TheJimReaper
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi,

OK Lets try this again! I posted asking for help disabling notifications for the galaxy store on the S24 Ultra. The post was deleted as it was deemed to be a duplicate thread, however the solution given in this thread

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Samsung-Apps-and-Services/Disable-Galaxy-Store-notifications/m-p...

DID NOT WORK FOR ME!!!

I am still left with getting notifications 3 or 4 times a day and the option to disable them greyed out!!

I do have the option to silence them them, which means I don't get a sound everytime they come through, but they are still coming through which I want to stop.

Please DO NOT remove my post without giving me a solution to removing these notifications.

I've been using Samsung phone for 20+ years and never had this problem!

Thanks in adance 

Jim

4 Replies
AliWright
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Go to store setting unchecked receive deals,promotional etc.
Just uncj the box.
Those drove me cray too.
TheJimReaper
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

Hi AliWright,

Thanks for the reply, Where exactly is that options, as I don't seem to have it and I've beenthrough all of the Galaxy store settings and options?

Thanks again

Jim

user2PfuWD4BZK
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

This is definitely an intended function. They don't want you to stop their ads, and garbage, cause it makes them money. You do all the things they tell you but their most recent OS update pushed this non-sense to their phones causing this issue. I personally will be getting rid of their phone and no longer going back to them after this continues s#!t

Shadow208
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
I am in the same boat. No option available anymore after the latest OS update. You used to be able to turn off advertising notifications but it is no longer a option and we also cannot disable the app as far as I know