Original topic:

Discord Notifications Not Working

(Topic created: 03-29-2024 01:39 PM)
NormanConquest
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Hey All, 

I recently upgraded to a S24, but I am no longer receiving Discord notifications on my new phone or my old phone. I have checked all the in app notification settings as well as the notification settings in my phone for the phone itself as well as Discord specifically and they are all engaged. I am receiving notifications through all my other apps just fine. 

Any ideas of what could be causing the issue? Thanks in advance for your help! 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
NormanConquest
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Reinstalling discord and restarting my phone seems to have fixed the issue! 

View solution in context

5 Replies
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
Do you have Discord open on a computer or some other device? Beyond that, if you're 100% certain that all app and phone settings are appropriately set, you might want to try reinstalling Discord altogether. If notifications still don't come through, I recommend reaching out to Discord directly at support@discordapp.com
0 Likes
NormanConquest
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I don't have discord open on any other device. And I have checked all the notification options in discord and on my S24 several times to ensure they are all good. I will try uninstalling and reinstalling though! Thanks for the advice. 

TuanAnhp
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
I have the same issue with the S23 Ultra, did you reinstall it yet? And does it work?
0 Likes
Solution
NormanConquest
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Reinstalling discord and restarting my phone seems to have fixed the issue! 

VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
That's wonderful news! 😄