Original topic:

Extended Quick Panel Editing not working - (Full Quick panel goes back to default)

(Topic created: 7 hours ago)
tamanaco
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24

I'm currently running the latest firmware S926USQU3AXH7 on my AT&T Galaxy S24+. This new update appears to have added One UI 6.1.1. After this update I can edit the "Top" Quick Panel shortcut icons without any issues. The problem I have is when I try to edit the "Full"  Quick Panel. I can not add, move or delete icons in the extended panel. Extra icons are available to be added, but once I add icons, moved icons or remove icons and click "Done"... The full panel always returns to the default icons. I have tried the "Reset" option to the left of the  "Done" and rebooting several times. I have tried removing and adding any number of shortcut icons to the "Full" (extended) Quick Panel, but it always goes back to populate the "Full" extended panel with the default icons. I enabled and disabled the GoodLock QuickStar addon, but it made no difference. As suggested elsewhere I also went to the Recovery panel and cleared the Cache partition more than once and restarted the phone, but the issue persist.  Anyone else experiencing issues with the "Full" Quick Panel with the latest  One UI 6.1.1 firmware? Under Settings-> Apps... What is the specific System App for the Quick Panel? Maybe I can clear Data on it. Any other suggestions?

0 Replies