Original topic:

Funny S24 Series! Released in January & Wait for Camera Fixes Updates 6 Months Later!

(Topic created: 06-15-2024 03:23 AM)
alirezanasibi
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

How funny it is that a big company like Samsung releases flagship series in January and six months later we're still waiting to have a flawless camera experience for our expensive devices....

3 Replies
Knoxgina
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I had an issue with a spen connection that could not be connected as soon when I opened ultra S24. It was a manufacturer defected phone I had, but Samsung AS does not admit that! Then I had to turn in to samsung AS center for fix, meanwhile, about two weeks without the no communication, and then did not advise for any of back up all my apps before I turned ph mailed in, I was so Frustrated when I received my phone back restarted all my apps and downloaded, and I'm 63years old...can you imagine inconveniences as customer bought expensive cell phone ultra s24..??? What a Unpleasant after service I had from Samsung! I hope that nobody experiences as I did, and please be more careful when you're inspecting the phone to Samsung QC agent!
0 Likes
alirezanasibi
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

As far as we buy their products without looking back at how Samsung had done during past versions, they keep doing so and selling us faulty products.

0 Likes
VladoS
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
The camera on the s24 ultra is very bad. Visibly worse than on the s23 ultra
0 Likes