Original topic:

Galaxy S24 Ultra Missing text messages

(Topic created: 02-12-2024 03:37 AM)
ikanonleebeme
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
A few people have sent me text messages that I've clearly have not received. I can see that my text have been read as well as the person typing but when they hit send I receive nothing. Can anyone help me with this issue?
22 Replies
nbieberitz
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
How long has it been since you've rebooted your phone? I've had this problem too, and it was fixed after rebooting. If you're still having problems, then check for the app updates.
0 Likes
ikanonleebeme
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
Thanks for responding, I will reboot and see if the issue is resolved.
0 Likes
nbieberitz
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Ok, and you're welcome!
0 Likes
Cuchulainn
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
If a reboot doesn't resolve the issue you may want to try clearing the cache of your messenger app.
0 Likes
SageAndKrissy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
Mine has never worked since I got it yesterday. .... anyone know if any of this worked ?
0 Likes
user8uzhG7iMcV
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Same. I got mine on the 14th, and the texts just spins but doesn't go through.
0 Likes
SageAndKrissy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
It's my 2 step authentication text mainly not working
0 Likes
MikeyFo
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm having the same issues. Sometimes a Text will send or I'll not receive a text until I restart my phone, then everything starts working fine. The Samsung Keyboard Lags also. I switched to the Gboard & eliminated that problem. We need a Brightness Setting for AOD also, it's useless for me because I want to check the time when I wake in a dark room & cannot see it.
0 Likes
usercqJkd7LAnt
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I noticed that anybody with an iphone, the message just comes whenever it pleases. I woke up this morning to all the responses i was waiting on for an entire day. Just got about 40 texts!!

0 Likes