Original topic:

Galaxy S24 Ultra Missing text messages

(Topic created: 02-12-2024 03:16 AM)
ikanonleebeme
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
A few people have sent me text messages that I've clearly have not received. I can see that my text have been read as well as the person typing but when they hit send I receive nothing. Can anyone help me with this issue?
llteuni
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24

I'm having the same issues.  I was on the Visible network and have switched to straight talk because I thought it might be a network issue but am still having issues.  It does appear that it is friend and family with iphones that are having the issue with their messages being delivered.

0 Likes
Mbrugger0807
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24

I'm having the same issue. I thought it was a carrier issue but I think it's this phone! Mine is s24 ultra. So annoying. I get texts and then randomly they'll fail and not send or not come through. I've keep looking for an update hoping for a fix but nothing yet. Anyone find a fix? I've rebooted, cleared case, etc. No help

0 Likes
userpwHQ6wKUbq
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm about to give up on Samsung completely!
0 Likes
Members_oALMyTK
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I have had nothing but problems with text messaging since I purchased my S24,I have tried 3 different messaging apps. People are not receiving my text. And when I send a group text it sends a text back to me individually. So it's creating a individual text with each person in the group instead of keeping it in a group text. HELP!!!

userwFIPEUYo6e
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
I am having the same problem with the S24 and a friend with an iPhone. My texts are received by her but hers don't come to me. Rebooting did not correct it.
0 Likes
CurlynCurious
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
I've had my phone active for 24 hours and I know one person who is receiving my texts but I am not receiving any of their responses. He recently set up his S24 and mine is an S24 Ultra. I've done all the updates and rebooted several times. No luck.
0 Likes
PictureWall
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Wondering if anyone found out any resolutions yet? I'm still having the same issue of not receiving and group and picture messages.
0 Likes
serbetli
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm having a same problem my messages go to others but I cant receiver there message
Any solution?
0 Likes
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S24

Hello, thank you for your feedback. I understand how frustrating it is when you are unable to send or receive text.

If you are having trouble sending or receiving text messages, or they seem slow, it is usually an issue with the carrier or its service. Here is a link to some troubleshooting steps to assist you with your text messages: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001439/

Since text messaging is a service provided by your carrier, if the troubleshooting steps do not work you will need to contact your service provider for further assistance.

0 Likes
TCM716
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
With the galaxy 23 you could star a text message and it would save the starred message when you delete. With the galaxy 24 it no longer does this???
0 Likes