Original topic:

Google Messages app

(Topic created: yesterday)
Options
Galaxy S24
I have to admit, when I heard Samsung Messages was going away and I should switch to Google Messages, I was POed !!! That was my favorite Messages app. My Messages (Sam) app started to act up. Wouldn't send my texts. It would say "sent" on my end, but other party never received it. So I, reluctantly, switched to Google Messages. I hated it and complained, talked **bleep** etc.... But, after about 3-4 days using Google, I actually like it. The RCS chat makes up for it not being Samsung. I'm not mad Samsung! I'm rockin the new app with the new features šŸ‘Œ 
7 Replies
meself
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24
I personally liked Samsung messages but switched over no idea when will be complete phased out anyway Google messages has different look and things but can turn off somethings to personalized better
Options
Galaxy S24
I like that I can actually like/love/šŸ‘/thumbs down šŸ‘Ž on text Messages that are sent to me. I was a lil jealous of Crapple for that. Lol
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

Yeah Google Messages is the best once you get use to it Iā€™ve used it for years and will never go back.

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
I tried it some time ago and just was preferable to Samsung. I hate change ! But after giving it time, it worked out šŸ‘Š
Stevekim24
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
I love that Google messages have more options than Samsung messages.
Isaiah17
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Just wish Google Messages would let us create backgrounds.
0 Likes
usertrUDKmcei0
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I made the switch almost a year ago. I love Google messages. They work over wifi if you have no service šŸ‘šŸ¼
0 Likes