JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Google Play Store Error

(Topic created: 02-08-2024 03:17 PM)
HAWK1430
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I have a Galaxy S24 Ultra and when I try to re-download some apps I get "Error something went wrong on our end try again". I have cleared the cache, restarted my phone. Made sure it's on wifi but it still happens. 

Is this happening to anyone else???
13 Replies
Jamon01
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I had this problem, but let me download the app after I completely deleted it.
0 Likes
Solution
LeoWyatt89
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24

Check out the Google Forums: https://support.google.com/googleplay/thread/217031996/google-play-is-showing-something-went-wrong?h...

Also definitely make sure the app you're trying to install is completely uninstalled or not anywhere on your device. @Jamon01 is right, it will throw error messages if there's traces because it confuses the downloader. 

Also, there may be some apps that may not be a 100% compatible with the One UI, so keep that in mind if you download something and it acts a little wonky alert the app developer.  

0 Likes
userNF9XKminpQ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

So like so far I have found 3 apps that it won't let me download X and session and signal and it lets me download the rest, I have tried everything I can think of doing the only thing I haven't done is factory reset my phone. Help please the only error that it gives me that it's" something went wrong on our end" message when trying to install those apps  

0 Likes
nbieberitz
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Have you tried rebooting your phone?
0 Likes
userNF9XKminpQ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Yes I have 

0 Likes
nbieberitz
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Do you know how to update all of your apps?
0 Likes
userNF9XKminpQ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Yes

0 Likes
nbieberitz
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Have you updated all the Galaxy apps and all of the Play Store apps?
0 Likes
userNF9XKminpQ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Yes I have and I keep checking on a daily 

0 Likes