Original topic:

Hello to all of the Sammie folks out there šŸ‘‹

(Topic created: a week ago)
Teemo66
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm concerned that my S24 Ultra is a clonešŸ˜“šŸ˜®ā€šŸ’Ø. My phone doesn't have the 5g pill shaped cut out on the left side, ( opposite of the volume and power buttons) . Mine is an international version but I'm not sure if this is a factor? šŸ¤” After watching some YouTube unboxing videos I've seen both the cut out and no cut out. I'm confused. Can anyone help? Including the Samsung moderators? šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™
11 Replies
Mathew
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Pretty sure thats with android 15, google is in beta 4, stable version set to release in less than 2 weeks, so samsung should release their beta soon.
0 Likes
Teemo66
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Okay community, thanks for your feedback. After watching another video review of the S24 Ultra from more content creators, I'm relieved that I didn't find a pill shaped cut out that is supposedly due the 5g antenna. So I guess I can unburden myself with the doubts that I had of purchasing a cloned phone. I hope everyone of us Sammy users are experiencing great results from their purchase of the S24 Ultra and the other series of phones out there.
0 Likes