Original topic:

Huge Camera Bug on S24Ultra

(Topic created: 03-25-2024 01:53 PM)
widenraswiss
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Since beginning of March I have a huge issue with the 200M cam of the new Samsung Ultra 24.

After a Photo was shot the editor makes without I ageed auto enchantments!! The  intelligence optimisation I have set to minimum, scene optimizer deactivated. With the suggested Samsung Addon Camera Assistant I tried to deactivate Automatic HDR. None of that worked. Lost many Photos 😞

Hope getting fast support!!

3 Replies
Ric221
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24

May I Inquire as to what you mean, By lost many photos? How did the 200M camera cause you to lose any photos?

widenraswiss
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

They are enchantet! I just work with original Photos. So I can not use them anymore for my needs and in this case they are lost for me. I decide by myself if I whish to modify a Photo. And I dont want an app that do automatic things for me. If there are people they like to have an auto enchantment so there should be a setting for switching tat on and off!!

SergioRC20
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Hello,

To accomplish this, download the Expert Raw app on the Samsung App Store. This is a different camera app that allows you to manually select iso, exposure, balance, etc, when taking photos. This will also give you the photos as needed for editing them on your computer.
0 Likes