JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Issues with Biometric Log-in

(Topic created: 02-17-2024 02:43 AM)
FLIGHTDECKCHIEF
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

They changed the software for the biometric log in. They have decreased the size of the circle which one is required to keep the fingerprint inside of. My thumbs & fingers are to large & will not fit in the circle, therefore I cannot activate biometric sign-in.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
You have to hold your finger down until you see the green circle go all the way around, then just keep repositioning your finger at different angles.
Your first press should always be exactly how you would naturally press the the sensor.
It doesn't make a difference how big your thumb or what ever finger you choose to use.
I always do right thumb, left thumb, depending on what hand you hold your phone in, I do my right index, then for the fourth print I do a combo of left and right thumb.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24
You have to hold your finger down until you see the green circle go all the way around, then just keep repositioning your finger at different angles.
Your first press should always be exactly how you would naturally press the the sensor.
It doesn't make a difference how big your thumb or what ever finger you choose to use.
I always do right thumb, left thumb, depending on what hand you hold your phone in, I do my right index, then for the fourth print I do a combo of left and right thumb.