Original topic:

Mic Mode isn't available while using Bluetooth device such as Buds 2 Pro

(Topic created: 04-06-2024 10:36 AM)
aer0bat
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
FYI- I use Samsung S24 Ultra and Buds 2 Pro 

It has come to my attention that the microphone mode options are not accessible during phone calls when using the Buds or while connected to a car. This poses a significant inconvenience as even minor ambient sounds are amplified, resulting in a subpar call experience for the other party. This issue is particularly pronounced while driving, as the car microphone picks up excessive wind noise, making it difficult for the person on the other end to comprehend my voice clearly.

In comparison, I did not encounter such problems while using an iPhone until recently. Furthermore, the Samsung technical support team demonstrated a lack of expertise in addressing this matter. They mistakenly referred to the "sound controls" in the Wear app as the "mic mode," indicating a lack of familiarity with the technical aspects of the device.
0 Likes
4 Replies
usercee
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Having the same issue.
0 Likes
mmj5531
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
I am having the same issue
0 Likes
badcheck
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
The option that used to be there to go through Bluetooth mics isn't there? That will be terrible if analysing let's it slip now. Right when the iPhone users were a little jellious
0 Likes
aer0bat
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
I have received feedback from my daily contacts. It is quite frustrating to invest in a flagship phone only to discover that it lacks basic functionality. Samsung has otherwise done an excellent job such as camera, performance etc.
What is even more frustrating is the lack of technical knowledge demonstrated by their technical support team.
0 Likes