Original topic:

My brand new galaxy s24 ultra not working at optimal peak

(Topic created: 06-06-2024 05:20 AM)
Michael1995
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Hello, I just upgraded from my iPhone 12 pro max to the s24 ultra and I notice the swipe up menu lags sometimes. also when in pressing back it lags. And it has other lags to it. I want to know if I should switch to a new s24 ultra, my iPhone 12 pro max never did that and it was 3 years old or maybe just switch my phone overall. Or if they have any fixes for this. Someone please help.
3 Replies
DickWheawill
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
If you want to remove the transition effects, which is probably what you are experiencing, you can activate Developer Options on your phone and reduce or totally remove the transition effects feature. It's not hard but you might want to Google how to do it. It's a multi step process and safe if you follow the instructions. Good luck
0 Likes
jojovancouver
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I just got the s24. Does anyone know how to change aweful sound on find my phone and find my watch. Hurts my ears and dogs ears. Older phone had option to change. 1 1
0 Likes
jojovancouver
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Also is there a find my phone and watch feature for deaf people. Maybe something you can use like a tracker showing when you are getting closer
0 Likes