Original topic:

Phone, sceen timeout

(Topic created: Wednesday)
AllotaFunHere
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I'm on the phone with BOA or any other entity that uses the touchpad to communicate 15 second's into the call my screen goes black. I have not found a setting for the sreen time during a phone call. I loose a lot of calls just try to get the screen back on.
I turned on the double tap for the screen and that seemed to work, inadvertently, my eBay app was open in the tray and the phone was in my back pocket and somehow the phone must have gotten double tapped only to find out when I took it out of my pocket that I had ordered a generator gas tank $150.00 and a $ $450.00 generator and that was a: (MAJOR "AI" MISSCOMUNICATION!).
ANYWAY, I don't like the double tap!
back to the screen issue. Can someone here tell me how I can loose the timer so the screen stays always on during calls? Thanks in advance, Gerald šŸ™‡
I think I'll just go have some pudding!

0 Likes
2 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

@AllotaFunHere Sorry but currently there is no way to change this behavior. It has been this way for many years. 

0 Likes
AllotaFunHere
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I don't recall that being an issue in the past since Galaxy S6 but this is the 1st Huge S24 Ultra that I have ever owned and I do like it a lot and will be forever looking for a fix.
Thanks For Your Reply LongHiker,
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador.
Have a great day :united_states: