Original topic:

Play Store Error when purchasing app: Error something went wrong on our end. Try again

(Topic created: a month ago)
Sanchai
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

On my S24 Ultra and also S23 Ultra running Stock Android 24 with latest update, I can download any free apps or update installed app from Play Store.

when attempt to purchased paid app or buying 8n-app purchase, the transaction is not successful. P,AU store return error stated that something went wrong on our end. Please try again.

my last success purchase on my S24 Ultra in on March 16, 2024 from Play Store. However, I can purchase YouTube Premium annual subscription from my iPad Safari browser on May 9, 3034.

i have reached out to Play Store support via Chat and email. I have done all what 5he support recommended, clear cache and data of Play Store and Google Play Services, revert to older version of Play Store that come with the device but the error still persist

I have checked my account at payments.google.com and everything is correct with no error

also have remove all Google account to test out but the error still persist.

what should I do to make Play Store purchase successful? Help please.

2 Replies
Sanchai
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Help or advice please

0 Likes
Members_59ny6QD
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

I'm still getting this error. I'm so frustrated over it, I've been trying for days to download a few different apps and I'm still unable to. I've done all the workarounds and there's no fix. 

0 Likes