Original topic:

S24 (May update) feedback?

(Topic created: 05-11-2024 09:20 AM)
JP92773
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24

How has your phone been since the update this month? Mine has been working just fine, I haven't experience any lags or glitches with the software or ui -

I'm looking forward to the next update which is rumored to be focusing on the camera for the Samsung galaxy series as well. 

Let me know in the comments. 
9 Replies
Bertolo
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
I have not noticed any change.
JP92773
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I haven't either. I'm just glad it isn't buggy or lagging like when I had an iPhone. The next update for summer is supposed to have a camera update, so we'll see what happens with that.
sanDog51
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
I've been having issues with buggy blutooth connectivity. In n out all day. Sometimes I gotta stop what I'm doing to correct it.
JP92773
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
That's unfortunate, are you using it for your watch or ear buds? I don't use my Bluetooth honestly. I don't have a galaxy watch or ear buds
0 Likes
AdeptMaven
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S24
Don't know if it's related to the update but since the update Google maps doesn't work when using android auto in my car. All the other apps work just fine but Google maps won't display unless I disconnect the phone then reconnect it.
JP92773
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
That's a possibility. Which means there needs to be a patch update til it's corrected. I did notice after the update my maps app was lagging idk if that's due to the service in the delivery area I was in or not though.
0 Likes
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24
I have noticed battery life has gotten a little better
JP92773
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I've noticed that to since the update.
Laksheypunjabi