Original topic:

S24 Ultra Lockscreen Widgets Disappear

(Topic created: 04-15-2024 08:08 PM)
userAV8fwDY2Oe
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
After setting lock screen widgets they intermittently disappear and I have to re-apply on the lockscreen one ui 6.1 latest update. 
5 Replies
userAV8fwDY2Oe
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Here is screenshot of lockscreen 1713236984602.jpg
0 Likes
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
Hey there.

From your screenshot, it looks like you have widgets applied to your lock screen. Are you saying that those widgets disappear and you have to re add them?

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
0 Likes
userAV8fwDY2Oe
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Exactly
0 Likes
userAV8fwDY2Oe
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
When I woke up this morning this is how the lock screen looked1713298224753.jpg
0 Likes
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
Hey there. So sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I was trying to pin point which app held these settings.

It looks like the Wallpaper and style app handles the configuration of the clock and widgets.

You can try the following although since I've never had this issue, I can't assure it'll work but it's the most logical thing I can think of trying.

Go to: Settings>Apps>Wallpaper and style>Storage>Clear data. This will likely remove any configurations you have to your lock screen, color pallete, wallpaper and other related settings. Doing so, this should reset the app and hopefully resolve this issue. Please also uninstall LockStar temporarily if you have it installed and see if the issue goes away.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
0 Likes