Original topic:

S24 Ultra Photo Settings

(Topic created: 06-16-2024 02:08 AM)
MzLadyX
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
How can I change the photo setting so that when I edit a photo, the original photo is still in my file instead of automatically delete of the original photo and only saves the edited photo? AT&T Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra.
12 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S24

When you edit a photo, you can always revert to the original, but if you want both the edit and the original, you can choose to save as copy after you make your edits.  There is a three-dot menu to the right of the save option.  Clicking that will give you the option to save the edited photo as a copy.

0 Likes
MzLadyX
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Thanks for your response. When I was first setting up the phone there was an option to only save the edit and auto delete the original and thats just what it does. As soon as I hit save, it deletes the original at the same time it saves the edit and im trying to find out how to turn that setting off.
0 Likes
lloyd420
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
That is not possible.
0 Likes
MzLadyX
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
What isnt possible?????
0 Likes
MzLadyX
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I have the answer and yes it is possible......after done editing instead of hitting save, hit the three dots top right and select save as copy! I knew I wasent crazy!!! Thanks thou.
0 Likes