Original topic:

S24 Ultra crashing in settings app

(Topic created: 05-30-2024 12:11 AM)
THE-HL
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Im trying to access the picture in picture settings for all apps within the settings app located in the special access but it keeps crashing whenever i press the pip settings, I tried disabling and enabling apps, clearing cache and even factory reset; which worked for a bit but as i finished installing my apps it came back, can anyone please help? Thank you
0 Likes
4 Replies
neilth
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
You stated that the problem reappeared only after you were reinstalling apps. Possibly you reinstalled a malicious app, the cause of your problem. You need to boot your phone into safe mode and see if the problem occurs in that configuration. If not, you will need to determine which is the guilty app and remove it.
0 Likes
THE-HL
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
I tried safe mode but it still occurs im not even sure if its the apps or could be the update itself in which i would have to wait for a new update
0 Likes
robindirect
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Same issue is happing with me so i just want to know how much time i need to wait for a new update?

0 Likes
johndirect
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

It sounds like you're experiencing a persistent issue with the Picture-in-Picture (PiP) settings on your device. Since the problem reappeared after reinstalling your apps, it is likely that one of the installed apps is causing the issue. To identify the problematic app:

• Uninstall apps one by one, starting with the most recently installed or updated, and check the PiP settings after each uninstallation.
  • Alternatively, start your device in Safe Mode to see if the issue persists. Safe Mode disables third-party apps, so if the problem doesn't occur in Safe Mode, it's likely a third-party app causing the issue.
0 Likes