Original topic:

Samsung UI 6.1

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
XxFAZEvGODxX
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Hello Samsung team, I hope you read this and get this to your team to fix it on the upcoming UI 7.0, there has been some issues on having to download 3rd party apps, I got the s24 ultra, but the s23 ultra it lets me. For example if I want to download free Minecraft or granny mod menu, with updated games apk, it says on the 24 that device is incompatible, unable to install it, I hope you guts can fix this please, I can't mod alot.

Fully updated game not installing on s24 ultra

6 Replies
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S24
That has nothing to do with Samsung, they don't handle 3rd party apps, contact the dev of the apps
XxFAZEvGODxX
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Isn't it weird after UI 4.0 to 5.0 it started doing it? I don't get why you can't download a apk in a 1,400$ phone, if I go buy a prepaid phone for sure I'll be able to download them
0 Likes
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S24
First, check Auto Blocker. If this is off then it's the Devs end and not the device itself.
Using your browser shows what version you are on. If the Dev doesn't support that version it block downloading things to protect the end user. Check with the developers and see if they can update their code to allow. 1719240221005_1719240220997_0.jpg
kingforte
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Put pay back account Hack
0 Likes
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24
Go to Settings > Security and Privacy > Auto Blocker then toggle off when Auto Blocker is enabled you cannot install 3rd Party Apps or APK's