Original topic:

Samsung s24+ worst camera clarity and hanging issue.

(Topic created: 04-04-2024 10:53 AM)
Shobana
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

The S24+ camera is producing photos that are very high in contrast, quite blurry, very lacking in sharpness, and either is too dark or too high in exposure. It's creating an odd blur very darken picture... unhappy with the phone... spent too much on this phone urs working wired hang while typing the very worst camera... my 6 years old one plus 7 works awesome, I feel like I downgraded the mobile phone from one plus to samsung 

14 Replies
BeautySupreme
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
I swear, the s22 had a better camera. I might purposefully downgrade back to that.
KnoxFather
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Hello, there are a few things to take note of here.

First, make sure that you're not in "pro mode".

Second, make sure your lens is clean and has not been scratched.

3rd, remove any 3rd party accessories such as lense protectors.

I hope this helps. My S24U takes great photos, and I haven't heard any additional reports of blurry photos.
0 Likes
momofkids
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S24
My camera when zoomed in to the outfield at baseball is blurry. I took better pictures on my s9plus of him in outfield. Do not know what I am doing wrong or if I should get the s22 or s23
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24

If you have a Lens protector take it off now and throw it away.

I would also suggest using/downloading Camera assistant by samsung, on the samsung store.

Legobanker
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Do lense protectors cause an issue with the lenses? I have them on mine but after reading this and listening to a few s24u vids, the consensus is to remove them and it was stated that samsung suggests not using them? And where does it say not to use them and what issues they cause. I'm a little hesitant as I'm concerned about the lenses getting scratched. And what is the best way to clean them
S24 Ultra / 512 Titanium Gray
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S24
Yes they do. In fact they also block a mic that's on the zoom lens for catching sounds from afar while in zoom here is a example on the 24 plus camera

1712358658948_1712358658938_0.png
0 Likes
Legobanker
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Thanks for the up date. I guess I got suckered into buying them for my s24 ultra. Hopefully when I remove them it doesn't cause any damage
Options
Galaxy S24
I got suckered too. Your not alone.
It will come right off maybe use a plastic guitar pick to loosen the edges. Nothing metal. Should come off pretty easy mine did.
Legobanker
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
One more question: what do you clean your lenses/screen with? Micro fiber cloth? Spray? Etc