Original topic:

Samsung shop app keep freezing

(Topic created: 05-21-2024 08:45 AM)
RTech2018
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Everytime I open the shop samsung app it won't load and it will not respond and quits and sometimes affect the whole system and needed to reload as well.
32 Replies
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S24

Try restarting your device when any app behaves like this.  You may also want to clear your device cache, or try clearing the cache within the app itself.

RTech2018
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Ok thanks ill try that 🙂
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

Yeah its a issue happening right now I've had to force restart my phone 5 times because it locks it up and can't do anything.  Hopefully it will be fixed soon in the meantime I would suggest using the website for a shopping needs. 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

RTech2018
Halo
Options
Galaxy S24
Ok, thanks 😊
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24

Your welcome

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

WaqasIdrees
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Same here. Shop App is chasing on S24 + and some time restarting the phone as well.
userSp81vPhD8a
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
Same thing is going on. It freezes up my whole phone and I have to restart it.this has happened like four times. I cleared the cache and rebooted my phone and same issue. For now I'm just not opening the shop Samsung app. Hope they fix this soon.
Members_sgQyR84
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

Glad to hear I´m not the problem. Same issue here.

user9cj4JskrvI
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
You would think not being able to use your app to buy your products would be a quick fix...