Original topic:

Increase screen size

(Topic created: 08-18-2024 03:41 PM)
19JonF51
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24

How do you increase the size of the text box to review what has been written when texting?

0 Likes
6 Replies
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S24
Sorry, but that's not an option to increase the size of the text field

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
neilth
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
Within a text conversation, just place two fingers on your screen and spread your fingers apart to enlarge the text size or bring the fingers together to shrink the text size.
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S24
The text box still remains the same size, which just increases font size, not the box

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

neilth
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
The only text box with a fixed size is at the bottom of the screen where text gets entered. All of the text boxes above and the text within these boxes expand and contract using one's fingers to control the size. The originator asked for the ability to increase the text size of what has been previously posted to make it easier to review. My solution provides this capability.
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S24
No, they asked how to make the box bigger to review more than 3 lines of text before they post it. not the font size. 1724036539472_1724036539467_0.jpg

0 Likes
neilth
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
Good point.
0 Likes