Original topic:

Talk to text in messages

(Topic created: 04-03-2024 09:20 AM)
robinboulder
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
I just upgraded 28 Samsung S24 from an older Samsung period when I talk for a text or email? I no longer get the symbols. For example question mark or! Other than just nowI just upgraded 28 Samsung S24 from an older Samsung period when I talk for a text or email? I no longer get the symbols. For example question mark or! Other than just now. The! Came up period I have researched all of the settings and still can't figure it out period Any help question mark thank you
7 Replies
Options
Galaxy S24

Its in the keyboard settings if you are using samsung keyboard. if you are using google then Im not sure

0 Likes
SergioRC20
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S24
Hello,

As mentioned on another post:

Open your phone settings, go to General Management and scroll down to the keyboard list, and Default and toggle on Keyboard button on Navigation Bar and the microphone will be in the new location in the bottom left corner.

Hope this helps.
0 Likes
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S24
In keyboard settings, voice typing, set to Google voice instead of Samsung, you will now be able to speak the punctuations.

That is if what this! post is about
0 Likes
robinboulder
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Regarding the talk to text and question mark question period what do I do in the Samsung keyboard settings to improve the symbol issue question mark thank you
0 Likes
cwinkler
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24

General Management - Keyboard List and Default - Google Voice Typing

CWinkler
Galaxy S24 Ultra, Active4
0 Likes
robinboulder
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
Thank you to everybody for these suggestions. I will work on them tonight. And in the morning period I appreciate your help period
0 Likes
Jsm059141
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S24
Can I convert my voice messages to text?
0 Likes