JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

brightness button?

(Topic created: 02-03-2024 02:47 PM)
Cmo583
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
im trying to figure out how to add the brightness button(the little man) to the navigation bar? i had it on my 22 ultra, an now i switched to the 24 ultra and cant figure out how to add it. 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Popsicle20
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
The little man is the Accessibility Button. It's programmable and can do several different functions. (It opens a menu that allows you to choose which function you want it to do.)

Go to Settings > Accessibility > Advanced features.

Tap Accessibility button at the top of the page. You'll see a screen like the one posted by TrenxT.

Tap Select actions and select which functions you want attached to the button. There are a lot of them. Don't add too many or they won't all show up. When you're finished, back out to the previous page and choose location.

"Navigation bar" adds the little man to the right end of the navigation bar. Tap on it to open the menu and choose which function you want. Tap the button again to close the menu.

"Floating over other apps" will add a floating menu (see my screenshot). You can drag it around anywhere you want it on the screen. If not touched, it will turn transparent until you tap on it. Size depends on how many functions you add to it. 1707008460371.jpg

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 Replies
LordVako
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
This little guy? 1707000998927.jpg
0 Likes
Cmo583
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
ty
0 Likes
LordVako
Comet
Options
Galaxy S24
Welcome
0 Likes
jpjp
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S24
That's the Accessibility button
0 Likes
Solution
Popsicle20
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
The little man is the Accessibility Button. It's programmable and can do several different functions. (It opens a menu that allows you to choose which function you want it to do.)

Go to Settings > Accessibility > Advanced features.

Tap Accessibility button at the top of the page. You'll see a screen like the one posted by TrenxT.

Tap Select actions and select which functions you want attached to the button. There are a lot of them. Don't add too many or they won't all show up. When you're finished, back out to the previous page and choose location.

"Navigation bar" adds the little man to the right end of the navigation bar. Tap on it to open the menu and choose which function you want. Tap the button again to close the menu.

"Floating over other apps" will add a floating menu (see my screenshot). You can drag it around anywhere you want it on the screen. If not touched, it will turn transparent until you tap on it. Size depends on how many functions you add to it. 1707008460371.jpg
0 Likes
Cmo583
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S24
ty
0 Likes
Popsicle20
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S24
You're welcome. šŸ™‚