Auto adjust for photos gone after Oreo update S8+

Constellation

Re: Auto adjust for photos gone after Oreo update S8+

Not happy as this has happened on my A5. This function was so easy to use and really good why would you get rid of it!!! It has made some really bad photos look amazing, as someone who isn't that tech savvy a found it really helpful I wouldn't have a clue how to improve my photos any other way!!! Bring it Back Samsung 😑😑😑!!! 

Constellation

This is TERRIBLE! I have 5 other photo editing apps on my phone and none ever came close to doing as good a job as the Samasung Auto Adjust. It's nice that we have some more advanced adjustments available now but Sumsung please PLEASE bring this feature back!!!!!

Astronaut

I'm so with you on this rant!! I HATE that they took the editing options away and I HATE the filters! Ugh. Switch it back, please!!!

Constellation

[ Edited ]

This just happened to my S7 Edge. ???!!! Do the Samsung developers actually even use Samsung phones??? The one-touch Auto Adjust was about the only feature I ever used on the Gallery app, and Samsung removed it??? Idiots!

Astronaut

Please bring Auto Adjust back! The description of the Upgrade should have mentioned that this feature would no longer be available. I would never have installed the upgrade had I known.

Astronaut

Yes!! Exactly! My photos look like garbage now!! That was my favourite feature and now I have to go into a separate photo editing app for Every. Single. PHOTO to fix!!! (because as this person said. The provided filters make the original photo look even worse). This bites huge!!! Why get rid of an amazing feature??? Please bring it back asap!! I'm begging you, Samsung!! 

Constellation

Please please please bring back auto adjust asap. Photos are looking very average now when previously this made feature made them awesome.
Nebula

@user6DtfpiLYgb wrote:

Not happy as this has happened on my A5. This function was so easy to use and really good why would you get rid of it!!! It has made some really bad photos look amazing, as someone who isn't that tech savvy a found it really helpful I wouldn't have a clue how to improve my photos any other way!!! Bring it Back Samsung 😑😑😑!!! 

google search or playstore app called SNAPSEED. problem solved.now..............https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.niksoftware.snapseed

Constellation

Is this being addressed to bring back auto adjust. I can't believe it has gone. So upset

Astronaut

I just upgraded to the S9+ fron the S7 and HATE it. The reason I upgraded was for the camera and the auto adjust was something I used on every photo. The new filters are rubbish and dont compare to the auto adjust.. I am contemplating selling the phone as even without the auto adjust option I cant be bothered taking photos! Seriously Samsung what a dumbass thing to do.