Auto adjust for photos gone after Oreo update S8+

Astronaut

Re: Auto adjust for photos gone after Oreo update S8+

Seriously can we make a petition or something to bring this back?

I literally used this feature everytime I took a photo. Having to save two copies as a filter is super annoying, auto adjust was so cool how it would be the same picture file but you could revert back and forth with literally the touch of a button. My s7 touched a tiny bit of sea water and it got fried, I tried to rebuy the s7 but it was out of stock. I got an s8 and the first thing I noticed was this... I am honestly just going to downgrade to Nougat until this comes back. Please listen to your target audience. I am sure there are many more people who feel the same but just did not bother to post about it. 

Hey guys, how can we start a movement to get this thing passed through into their next update, any ideas?

Constellation

I'm not sure about a petition but I'm really hoping Samsung are watching this thread and seeing the no. Of extremely disappointed people. I will look at how to downgrade to nougat too. It would be good to have some indication whether autoadjust will be reinstated and timeframe. PLEASE!!!!!!
Constellation

Big disappointed!!!!! I really don't understand why samsung did it. The resolution..?? Seriously thinking to change for concurrent iPhone.. Samsung give back the auto adjust other ways you will lose a lot of customers.. 

Astronaut

I agree.. it was my favourite feature and the photos looked incredible. Now they are just standard. I have no idea why they would remove this feature as it was amazing! If i had of known it was going to be removed, i wouldnt have purchased the phone. Wish i had got an iphone now. My pics used to stand out against my mates iphone pics but now his are far superior

Constellation

Wish I saw this post before upgrading my S7 to Oreo. This was hands down the best feature of the Galaxy phones. I've had a Galaxy since the S3 and was looking forward to buying the S9. Now that this feature has been removed I feel like I now I'm going to look around at other phones. SO BUMMED. Even my iPhone friends thought my photos were superior. 

Constellation

I can't believe that this feature was removed. Everyone with an Iphone would tell me to take a picture because my photo's would be superior with the auto adjust. How did Samsung let this be removed? Is anyone paying attention over there?!

Constellation

[ Edited ]

IT'S NOT GONE FELLOW LOVERS OF AUTO ADJUST.

As one of the other posts mentioned, tap the 3 circles (second option from left on the bottom  NOT the options one at the top right) second "filter" is auto adjust.

Hope that helps!

Asteroid

[ Edited ]

No it doesn't help. That feature is nowhere near how it was before, for two reasons.

1. It takes way too much time, and saves a new copy of the photo.

2. The results are bad. Before auto adjust made 90% of the photos better, now it makes 90% of the photos really bad.

Please Samsung, listen to us!! Just fix it, you had that feature but fore, why not just take it back?

Can someone from Samsung please comment this? When is it coming back?

Constellation

I can't understand why they would get rid of the best feature in gallery?... It's a real pain to adjust all my pics one by one, and they never look as good as they did with auto adjust. My partner and I always took our pics with my Samsung but now her iPhone pics look much better. Can anyone from Samsung please comment on why it was removed? Surely there must be a good reason right?...

Constellation

Yes Samsung answer please.  I am totally agree. Now without auto adjust the pictures looks just like a regural photos, not anymore " Wau what the amazing pictures did my phone" before I was so proud I have samsung and not IPhone. And now..??!!. A lot of people start to see iPhones pictures much better then my from samsung. Also in this case I can't make any edit photos by filtres, the auto edit looks so horrible, the colours become so un nature. Another filters is really for nothing. How can be useful for someone?? To add another 20 filters for what?? Really you think most of the people have even time to set up filtres for each photo. And deleting the duplicats as well?? Also the filters are unuseable. How many times you see that your friends for example will post on Facebook some photos with cartoon filter and etc. No! Mostl procentual of people use the function auto adjust then other filters.. Samsung what happened?? Open the eyes.