Asteroid

Re: Bixby voice update

I received my update and I have a unlocked on Verizon 

Asteroid

Does the bixby voice work good?
Constellation

same exact thing i said , it definitely comes from samsung why would att or tmonile have to touch a voice assistant on my phone it has nothing to do with them. When people got bixby voicw beta 2 weeks where did it come from???? Directly from Samsung.

Supernova

@user1oLV4gyNh9, that is a beta test though. What about the security patches that occur monthly? Samsung send them out too, but our carriers release them on their own time tables. This has already been confirmed that At&t and Verizon have the software. The update is impending. Everyone could receive it at different times.

That's great, and what Samsung told me, but I bet your carrier says a different thing. How would we know before the carriers about an update? Think about it. We'll see, time will tell that's for sure. We'll see how the conversations are this time tomorrow. I bet it's all the same. 

Supernova

@usergasxtEI01L, as stated before, AT&T reps and Verizon reps have confirmed they have the software. Maybe TMobile is a few hours behind?

Halo

[ Edited ]

Bixby Voice is on its way. I've attached a screenshot from the notices section under Bixby on my Verixon S8+

Screen Shot 2017-07-18 at 11.29.23 PM.png