Draining battery after update

Constellation

Re: Draining battery after update

This is also happening on my Note 8 and has been bugging me for about a week now.  I thought it was the marketing option in the app so I disabled that and cleared both the phone cache and Samsung Pay Framework cache but that has not helped.  Only happened after the last update from Samsung.  I was considering resetting the entire app but I honestly don't want to go throgh the hastle of re-entering each CC and loyalty card again.  I may install geeenify onc again just to kill the battery drain.  I only had the phone off the charger for an hour and a half and am already down to 85% battery.  I have barely used the phone this morning and the CC transactions some times say hand card to cashier now which never used to happen at the locations I use Samsung pay.  I know it can be necessary to enter the last 4 virtual digits but again at the locations this is now occuring they were never previously required.

Constellation

Try uninstalling and then re-installing Samsung Pay (not the Framework). It fixed it for me and many other Note9 users. I also wiped partition cache (just in case). No more battery drain. On Day 2 now. Battery life's been really good ever since. Samsung Pay Framework battery usage now stays at 0%.

Constellation

Thanks a ton. I uninstalled and reinstalled Samsung pay.. and now the battery drain is gone!