Samsung keyboard emoji shortcut missing [galaxy s8+]

Re: Samsung keyboard emoji shortcut missing [galaxy s8+]

that didn't work for me
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator

Hey Community! Anyone else seeing this problem? Anyone have a workaround? Let us know!  Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Constellation

Hi there,

I'm having the same problem as the OP but nothing worked for me so far...

Looking forward to fixing that issue.

Samsung Moderator

@user7p13ZeNtM1

Just to check, you've tried all the suggestions here in this thread? Can I get the exact model number and Baseband version (both under Settings>About Device) for your device as well as your carrier? Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Constellation

[ Edited ]

The problem appears only when I try to reply through the quick reply from the notification panel. 

Model number is SM-G950FD

Baseband G950FXXU1AQJ5

Samsung Moderator

@Azarou

The Quick Reply is pretty minimal, so that might make sense if it's missing from there. It still shows up in the full Messages app though?

Constellation

[ Edited ]

Yes, it shows up in the full messages but not in the quick reply thing that used to show up a couple of weeks ago.

Samsung Moderator

Yep, there were some changes recently. I'll be sure to pas along your feedback on that though so that maybe it will be added back in.  Smiley Happy