Secure folder problem

Astronaut

Re: Camera ko ay samsung

i still cant find the videos i moved to my secure folder so sad Smiley Sad

Astronaut

I'm facing the same problem. Videos moved to the personal folder is gone missing. Please help. 

Samsung Moderator

Was your device backed up in the cloud?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Constellation

Re: Secure folder problem

Thank you so very much, I was able to retrieve my photos I thought were lost

Much appreciated

Kerry

Constellation

[ Edited ]

Still got trouble with such error even I tried cleared cache, force stop, disable and enable Secure Folder.. tried to uninstall but it just allowed to uninstall the update only. I'm still struggling with that... anyone has solution to this error... All of my stored data is inaccessible Smiley Sad Many people have reported this to Samsung for such a long time. Nonetheless, SS has had no solution to this ... so disappointed... Smiley Sad

I just installed some apps on Playstore before it popped up a message "unauthorised software was installed on your phone. Secure Folder has been locked to prevent any unauthorised access" whenever I tried to open the app. Plsss help me out!!

Btw my phone is Galaxy A3 (2016) Model SM-A310F

Astronaut

I moved a photo out of the secure folder and now i cant find it. Please help

Samsung Moderator

Can you access your secure folder, when using the phone in safe mode?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Constellation

@GalaxyGirl4Ever wrote:

Just upgraded to the galaxy s8 from s5. Right now there are 3 apps showing up in the secure folder, one I added and 2 that were already in there. I MOVED a photo and video to the folder but they are no where to be seen now. Is there some kind of setting to get them to show up? They are of course no longer on my phone.

Highlighted
Constellation

@SamsungLou wrote:

Can you access your secure folder, when using the phone in safe mode?

Constellation