Stuck in "in-call" mode

Highlighted
Constellation

Stuck in "in-call" mode

Recently my phone has been stuck in "in-call" mode. Every sound is coming out of the ear speaker. If I try to listen to ringtones, it won't let me because it says I'm in a call. Is anyone going through this too?

6 REPLIES
Honored Contributor

Re: Stuck in "in-call" mode

Hey Community! Anyone else seeing this problem? Anyone have a workaround? Let us know!  Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Astronaut

I am having the same issue, it's been about 3 weeks now and it is very frustrating! I can't listen to any media because the phone thinks it's in a call.

Honored Contributor

To check, have either of you tried any troubleshooting to fix this? If so, what have you tried?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Honored Contributor

I just wanted to reach back out and see if you were able to get this fixed up! If not, please let the Community know so that they can look into different ideas to help further.

Constellation

What I did was clear out my cache and restart the phone. That does only a temporary fix for me and most of the time it doesn't work. My phone gets stuck in call mode sparatically and fixes it on it's own sometimes.  I cannot figure out anything else to do.

Asteroid

@SamsungVivwrote:

Hey Community! Anyone else seeing this problem? Anyone have a workaround? Let us know!  Smiley Happy