Text message

Constellation

Text message

Lately my messages go through but my friends & family aren't getting them & it is the same when they sent it to me but I'm not getting them. This started about week & half ago.

14 REPLIES
Samsung Moderator

Re: Text message

Hey, I hope you are doing well! Have you recently moved from having an iOS device? You may need to deregister your phone number from iMessage.

I hope this helps, @usernGIcCBBJaL. If you need help with anything else, please let us know and our community will be happy to help!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Constellation

Same thing is happening to me. I have never had an iPhone.

Constellation

I never had an IPhone either so why Imessage?

Samsung Moderator

Alright, thanks for clarifying that. I just wanted to get that possibility out of the way before we continued. Would you mind providing some information about your device?

• Model Number
  • Baseband Version
  • Carrier

You can find this information in Settings > About Phone. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Moderator

I really appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us, @usernGIcCBBJaL. Would you mind providing me with that information? Once I get this, I'll be happy to look into recreating this situation and seeing what solutions we can provide.

If you need help with anything else, please let us know and our community will be happy to help!

Constellation

I send you a private email containing the information you needed. 

Constellation

This is also happening to me and it didn't start until T Mobile pushed the Oreo update.  Extremely,  extremely frustrating.   I need help resolving this as well.  

Samsung Moderator

Thanks for reaching out, @userTzZpg371G0. Let's see if we can gather some more information to see what may be causing this.

Would you mind providing some information about your device?

• Model Number
  • Baseband Version
  • Carrier

You can find this information in Settings > About Phone. Thanks!

Constellation

Can I send this to you privately vs. In the community?