s8 plus battery drains

Highlighted
Constellation

s8 plus battery drains

[ Edited ]

I just but a new S8 Plus. After i charge, the battery drain very fast. Even i not use it.

Any help or suggestion

See more topics labeled with:

Attachments

12 REPLIES

s8 plus battery drains

download battery doctor
Samsung Moderator

Re: s8 plus battery drains

Thanks for reaching out, I've looked at your screen shot and it does seem that a large percentage of you battery is taken up with screen on time. Have you looked into changing the amount of time your screen stays on?

You can change your Screen Timeout setting in Settings > Display > Screen Timeout.

Constellation

Already change it to 15 sec but still a little bit drainy. Any other suggest ?

Samsung Moderator

Would you mind providing me with your model number, Baseband version, and carrier? You can find this information in Settings > About phone.

This will help us get an idea if your phone is up-to-date, with a screen timeout that low, you should not be seeing this amount of drainage from your screen.

Constellation

[ Edited ]

This ?

Samsung Moderator

As you are using an international device, I would suggest reaching out to your regional support.

If anyone else has this difficulty with this device, can you chime in on how you fixed this?

Constellation

SamsungTrevor wrote:

As you are using an international device, I would suggest reaching out to your regional support.

If anyone else has this difficulty with this device, can you chime in on how you fixed this?

I keep saying that it is the Chrome that needs to be disabled!

And that's the only problem that samsung have in certain situations.

You should become official with this!

Constellation

I already uninstal chrome 

Constellation

If i need to replace battery, any chance go get it for free ?