s8 shipping

Constellation

Re: s8 shipping

I been on this phone for 3hrs to get my free gear no one will talk to me went on the web site but couldn't  find the site  to get it.

Honored Contributor

Are you trying to check on it from this site? - https://samsungpromotions.com/infinitelyimmersive.html

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. If a post stand out to you, perhaps you could give that post a star to show other community members they were able to assist or was relevant to you.

Asteroid

Yay... Additional chapter to the saga.. Just got off with their e-commerce line after an hour and a half wait and an additional thirty min trying to sort out when the f*** I'm getting my phone.. Guess what.. They now are saying, if I'm not seeing any tracking number as of yet, then I shouldn't expect the phone to be here tomorrow.. Most probably she said it will be Monday or Tuesday.. She said they don't have overnight shipping (huh? Wtf? They mess up big time but they don't want to do anything to fix it).. Anybody revived similar information! ! 

Constellation

I finally received an email for tracking. 10am Friday. Bad thing is it was only 1 package at 5lb. I got 2 phones and an upgrade for 1 of them. I looked on the Sammy site and only 1 phone shipped. The other still says preordered. Hope they both show up.

Asteroid

I got a text and email stating I'm finally getting a package, except it's 4lbs..

I check status on this site and they only shipped my extra bundle.. Phone status STILL says preorder.

Are you kidding me, why would I need the bundle without the phone?! Smiley Indifferent

I'm going back to my carrier to order next time, T-mobile people got their phones early. While the manfacturer and parent company can't get it right.

Constellation

I ordered 2 phones and 2 handles. According to FedEx, I have 2-4 pound packages coming and 1-2 pound package. Website still shows everything as pre-order, so who knows what I'm getting tomorrow. Lol what a cluster f#ck, you gotta laugh. 

Constellation

My order is still saying "Preorder."  I haven't received any tracking info nor the phone. I ordered the regular s8 pretty early on April 2nd, so this is pretty bad on Samsung's part, I think. Hopefully I get the phone soon, I was hoping on getting it early

Constellation

[ Edited ]

So disappointed with Samsung . I may cancel my S8's.  They have nor shipped yet and I know I won't have them for the weekend. They sent some other stuff I ordered. Arrived 4/19..Then another shipping notification for shipping VR packages to arrive tomorrow 4/21. So even if they get shipped out tomorrow 4/21, I would not get them till Monday. This order is over 2 grand. I will cancel it tomorrow and send back the stuff they sent already. I do not want any 50 or 100 or 500 gift card or credit. I wanted my new phones I ordered back on 4/3 and told my fiance she would have her new S8+ phone for the weekend. 

Asteroid

Not only I have no updates, no tracking number, still preparing for shipping status etc etc, I revived an email at 4 am saying that my bundle have been cancelled due to payment authorisation.. Wtf? Both are paid at the same time and now the payment isn't authorised for the bundle? And the funny thing is I actually asked several times whether the payment had gone through as there were discrepancies and they insisted that yrs everything is in correct order.. Is that how samsung that's their loyal consumers? Seriously, or is it because I'm one person and my 1000$ won't put a dent in their earnings! ! 

Highlighted
Constellation

Mine said only one package for 4lbs until I went to FedEx and my shipments, I have two packages coming one 2lbs and one 4lbs