Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userFrwSg2PnqO
Asteroid

$200 Visa Gift Card Question

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have people started receiving their $200 gift cards? Specifically, has anyone who had their phone ship on July 14th received their card? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
userFrwSg2PnqO
Asteroid

Re: $200 Visa Gift Card Question

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well, I just received mine. 

30 REPLIES 30
userFrwSg2PnqO
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well, I just received mine. 

userrjuggmon
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

yes

userdvHKQVUPqJ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I spoke to them, and they said they are only giving out the Samsung store gift cards now. Did you end up getting yours? 

userM3euQw304U
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I didn't get one

usereTcKEdtptY
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No, we bought two cell phones on a Flash sale at Verizon and were promised $200 gift cards on Samsung pay. This flash sale was supposed to be from July 27th to Aug. 3rd. My wife Has spent over 10 hours on the phone since then and we have no resolution no Samsung prepaid credit cards on our Samsung pay Account. This is the last Samsung phone we will ever own. Samsung is the worst about lying to their customers that I have ever seen.

userKd4q5ks2Wa
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My phone was shipped July 14th as well, and till date I have not received the gift card. Reached out to Samsung customer service - very unprofessional and not helpful at all. As of today, Aug 14th, they said they will re-submit the request to fulfill the request again to the supplier and I can expect an update in "5 business days".

Meanwhile on the order status page it says that the gift card SKU ID: GS8_VISAGIFTCARD_200 was delivered.

I think Samsung is running a scam to sell the S8 phones at a jacked up price of $725 with fake promises of gift cards.

Now they have brought the price down to $575 with an "instant" discount of $150. In hindsight, we should have waited a couple of weeks to get an instant $150 discount rather than a virtual non-existent gift card they will probably never send.

user1Ch5mNQCrQ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I ordered mine on July 12 and inquired a week after via email. They said it will ship out after two weeks but no, i havent received it. Mysteriously, i can logon to my samsung account but i dont see any of my orders.... hm..

dsg257
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well my s8 cost £780 or $1003.16 with no gift card

userdzSzmABGNc
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am in the same boat, I called them weeks ago and was told could be 6-8 weeks, I told them the email stated 2 weeks, I got 2 of the S8 and still no gift cards, I am suppose to call back today, I wish I would have waited on the price to drop and would not have to be dealing with this mess, they make promises and have not kepted it. In my orders it shows 2 S8 phones delivered and 2 $200.00 gift cards delivered. Last time I called them it took 45 minutes and I got no where.