cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sheetal
Asteroid

Re: AKG Earbuds not working on one side?

I have exact same problem. I barely hear the left side. I bought just headphone about 5 months ago and it came with 1 year warranty. 

What should I do?

@SamsungAdam  I can't seem to reply to your message. I see this error: Sorry, unable to complete the action you requested.

Thanks for your quick response. To answer your question: How do I find the model number if I just have the headphone? Only thing I found is "YB".  My order receipt doesn't say any model number. These were advertised for S8, S8+, S9, etc.. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@Sheetal Can I please have your full model number?

Sheetal
Asteroid

I can't seem to reply to your message. I see this error: Sorry, unable to complete the action you requested.

Thanks for your quick response. To answer your question: How do I find the model number if I just have the headphone? Only thing I found is "YB".  My order receipt doesn't say any model number. These were advertised for S8, S8+, S9, etc.. 

I am going back to the first message to reply.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Are you using the Samsung Members app or a web browser?

Highlighted
Sheetal
Asteroid

@SamsungAdam  

Web browser. Regarding the headphone, what is the next step? 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I will need your full model code and IMEI number from the phone via private message. If you are unable to send a private message, please send it in an email to smsupport@sea.samsung.com with the conversation id 28827668 in the subject line.

Sheetal
Asteroid

I found model number. It is EO-IG955BR.

As I mentioned, I only ordered earbuds separately because my original which came with the phone went bad just like this one and I didn't know how to request a warranty replacement. (Didn't know this thread existed!

Thanks.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I received your email with the model code of the earbuds. I need the model code of the phone and the IMEI number, please.

Sheetal
Asteroid

What is the next step?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator