cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userIsMWB9W9Dx
Cosmic Ray

After update my phone i cannot delete apps and widget by juz holding the apps,the option won't show

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I using s8plus,first time use i can hold and delete any apps i don wan by juz choosing delete at the option after i hold down the apps,but after i update my phone,i hold down the apps but dont show up amy option,i try reset setting but seem not workings.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: After update my phone i cannot delete apps and widget by juz holding the apps,the option won't

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userIsMWB9W9Dx go into your Developer Options in settings. Make sure your animation duration isn't 0 or off. It needs to be set at 0.5 for the options window to pop up. Hope that helps!

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: After update my phone i cannot delete apps and widget by juz holding the apps,the option won't

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userIsMWB9W9Dx go into your Developer Options in settings. Make sure your animation duration isn't 0 or off. It needs to be set at 0.5 for the options window to pop up. Hope that helps!

userIsMWB9W9Dx
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Thanks alots haha i juz realise i closed.