cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userE13nuH42zF
Asteroid

Always on display showing calendar events on wrong day.

My always on display on my 8+ is showing "Christmas Eve | All day" and today is the 23rd. This event is correct in google calendar but wrong on my always on display. Weird thing is, I also have a calendar thing for sunrise/sunset (also all day event), and that is displaying the data for the 23rd as per comparing it with google calendar. Why the inconsistency? and How am I supposed to know what events are which day?

6 REPLIES 6
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Always on display showing calendar events on wrong day.

What calendar application are you using? Have you already tried clearing the cache of the application and restarting your device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userE13nuH42zF
Asteroid

What calendar application are you using?

as per comparing it with google calendar.

If only I mentioned it in my post...

Have you already tried clearing the cache of the application and restarting your device?

Didn't work, but I think it may just show the next 3 events no matter what day they are. It does seem to always show 3 and it now shows Christmas Day and Christmas Eve at the same time.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userE13nuH42zF

I would recommend reaching out to the application developers for assistance with their third party application to confirm.

I hope this message finds you well!

^SamsungZell

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userh8luPKACjG
Astronaut

I've been having this issue all day today aswell, and it too has shown an actual event from today, the 23rd as well as Christmas Eve. I'm using the Google Calendar

userE13nuH42zF
Asteroid

I think it may just show the next 3 events and since I only have those kinds of all day events it just shows them no matter when they are. I say this because it is now Christmas Day, and Christmas Eve at the same time.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you reached out to google calendars developers for further assistance with their third-party application?