cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userowe301MyRo
Astronaut

Re: Apps refreshing continuously

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This issue didn't appear for me until I got a Samsung Gear S3 Frontier watch. A week later my phone started randomly refreshing. Usually while using Facebook or trying to type something into a text field. Super annoying. 

userRVtl4UUoFl
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have the same issue with the skagen smartwatch and fossil app
userOvUM7nsQtx
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Thank you for posting this. I was going crazy with the constant refreshing of my S8 apps and messaging. I tried everything, and nothing worked until I turned off Bluetooth. I use it for a Fossil Q hybrid watch. Now everything works again. I also hope Samsung and Fossil deploy a fix!
userl8ao8mLWFf
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I tried shutting off my Bluetooth, as mentioned in another post, and that seems to work.
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, @user2Eh75sNhwS. I just wanted to reach back out and see if you were able to get this fixed up! If not, please let the Community know so that they can look into different ideas to help further.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

usereXfIfZ9FGf
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I read on another wall that a smart watch app may be causing this. I Uninstaller my Fossil Q app and unpaired my watch with my phone. This fixed the issue. 

user7XQPt30WeL
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is happening with my S7 also.  It's very constant.  I never have bluetooth on, and it happens randomly but often.  I've searched all over messageboards with no luck.  

My keyboard just disappears right in the middle of typing.

My screen goes black for like 5 seconds.

My app page refreshes to the top.

useroDKQb78Sgc
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Try turning on airplane mode and use WiFi, see if it keeps doing it. I'm out if the US, with no service, and was having the same issue on the s7, until I turned on airplane mode. I think it must be the phone trying to re-establish connection to the mobile networks that messes it up.
usercxYG7nQbro
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
My S8 plus is doing the same, I just got the Fossil Q Hybrid Smart watch. Going to tyrn off bluetooth and test it. This is so annoying.
useruXa8MHUkFI
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I didn't even think about the Fossil Q until I started reading this! the same thing happened to me but only on a Samsung phone. I had the Fossil Q on my LG and NO issues. I will also try to turn off the Bluetooth. but then will that impact the syncing of the Fossil Q?