Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BrianWolt
Constellation

Re: Apps refreshing continuously

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userUhJsuKYWmm wrote:

I have been having this problem too. I think it is the Bluetooth. I use the fossil q app which connects to my smart phone using Bluetooth. I think we have found the solution.

I can say that removing the Michael Kors app off my phone that would sync with my hybrid watch has stopped this from happening on my Note 8. Luckily, I still have a Huawei Watch 2 Classic that I use (but I do not load the Huawei app...I just use Android Wear and Google Fit.)

J2md13
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So is the bluetooth causing this? Because my phone is doing it as well. So i can't use my gear s3 or my fossil hybrid..? Is Samsung working to fix this issue because it's really annoying ?

userv6o9UDpnQe
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
wow I just got one for Christmas and that's the reason I'm on here your comment really just saved me a lot of time.
user04U6qmycvX
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
mine started doing this after installing a fossil q watch as well. ....dis you find a solution??
userEYzk7h6vGQ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Lol, Fossil Q user here,  too! I can't believe there's no fix for this yet after all of the comments isolate the problem. Thanks for the thread, hopefully Samsung and Fossil will genuinely "solve" the issue soon.

C2U1S5H
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here. Fossil q with the refreshing 

J2md13
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Fossil hybrid Q user here as well glad some one found the issue, because it's annoying. Now fossil and Samsung need to fix it.

userri9BdWJ175
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
makes sense bc I have the same exact app and it's started since I i installed that. ty
C2U1S5H
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How can it be remedied then?  Cause I have the same fossil q for my watch. Any ideas

userOZidNCJNws
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Turning off Bluetooth fixed the refresh issue with my s8 plus.  Hopefully an update from samsung will fix the issue