cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usertTpBESvMmW
Constellation

BIXBY ASKING FOR UPDATE

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I HAVE SAMSUNG GALAXY S8+ WHEN I START BIXBY, THE APP ASK ME FOR A UPDATE, BUT THE UPDATE IS ALREADY INSTALL. ANY NEWS OR RECOMMENDETIONS?? I DID DE DELETE CACHE AND DATA, EVEN RESTORE MY GALAXY.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: BIXBY ASKING FOR UPDATE

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, @usertTpBESvMmW! I'd be happy to look into this. Can we get some device information, like model number and Baseband version? You can find this by going to Settings>About Device. 

6 REPLIES 6

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, @usertTpBESvMmW! I'd be happy to look into this. Can we get some device information, like model number and Baseband version? You can find this by going to Settings>About Device. 

usertTpBESvMmW
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

is a samsung s8+ model sm-g955f baseband: g955fxxu1aqdd company: claro pr

Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I see, thanks so much for that! Have you already contacted your mobile service provider about these updates? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, @usertTpBESvMmW, were you ever able to reach out to your service provider to see if you were up to date? Let us know. 

Carmen86
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you find out what the issue was? I'm having that same problem.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Carmen86, have you reached out to your service provider to see if you are up to date? Your device will sometimes say you are current when you are more than two updates behind.