cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Battery Swelling

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is so Frustrating,  I need my phone cause I am at home with little one by my self half the day . Just got this from sprint pre owned last year the warranty on it expired in 2018 Now the back swelled up ready to explode. Filed insurance  a claim with Sprint. It will cost me $275.00 to get another preowned phone. I have no money right now , Tried switching to none sprint phone didn't work over the phone so I have to go into the office which I cant do right  now no car. This really blows this is the second time I had issues with my Samsung phones throughout the years. I thought they were durable but I guess not. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Battery Swelling

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userZUXStJXCNe I will be happy to look into this issue further for you. Can you send me a private message using this link here? Provide the following information.

• Model number
  • IMEI number

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userZUXStJXCNe I will be happy to look into this issue further for you. Can you send me a private message using this link here? Provide the following information.

• Model number
  • IMEI number

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Astronaut

I need my phone Battery keep going Disabled

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I need my phone Battery keep going Disabled

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: I need my phone Battery keep going Disabled

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Samsung_oiBlf0R Are you able to trigger this issue to happen?

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

^ I wonder if they will be helpful?

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oops it's not solved pressed on the wrong thing 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

They are asking me to send by private message 

• First and Last name
  • Phone number
  • email
  • Full street address

Idk Seems fishy to me 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

All moderators on the Samsung Community work for Samsung and the only way we can further assist you on this matter would be to have the information requested so that we can have someone on our specialty team review your case and decide what options are available to you. If you do not wish to share your information on this support channel we do understand, however, we strongly recommend calling into 1-800-SAMSUNG so that a phone agent can assist you.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.