Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
giemowbi
Asteroid

Battery life

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi.. Good day 😊

I just want to check if my battery life is doing good.. i attached a photo of my battery usage.. sometimes i charge my phone once a day and sometimes twice.. especially if im having videocalls with friends and family. Im also using it as hotspot to my ipad when watching movies. Im using galaxy s8 plus unit. 

Hoping for some replies ❀

Thank you and Godbless. 😊

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor

Re: Battery life

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @userZKMHe0zJgL

I looked over the photo you sent! Considering the pretty heavy use, especially when it's something draining like a video call, your battery is doing pretty good actually. Naturally battery life changes pretty drastically depending on how the device is used so no worries there.  Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " βœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

1 REPLY 1
Honored Contributor

Re: Battery life

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @userZKMHe0zJgL

I looked over the photo you sent! Considering the pretty heavy use, especially when it's something draining like a video call, your battery is doing pretty good actually. Naturally battery life changes pretty drastically depending on how the device is used so no worries there.  Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " βœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.