cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_mEgFGjB
Astronaut

Battery

I have a Galaxy S8 Active and recently my battery has been draining very fast my husband got a whole new S8 active and it's still didnt fix it I dont want a new phone

6 REPLIES 6
Samsung_NYiuTJ3
Astronaut

Did You Get A New Phone Or No

Did You Get A New Phone Or No

Samsung_mEgFGjB
Astronaut

No I didnt my husband did

No I didnt my husband did

Samsung_NYiuTJ3
Astronaut

Its Possible Becuase The Apps You Use If You Use Them Alo...

Its Possible Becuase The Apps You Use If You Use Them Alot Your Battery Drains More

Samsung_NYiuTJ3
Astronaut

When Your Not Using The Apps You Have It Still Drains You...

When Your Not Using The Apps You Have It Still Drains Your Battery

_baldwin_
Constellation

If you leave different apps running and you have alot of...

If you leave different apps running and you have alot of them running itll drain the battery. When your done with an app close out of it with the button on the bottom left of your phone it should be the three line thing. In there you can close the apps.

Honored Contributor

Re: Battery

@Samsung_mEgFGjB wrote:

I have a Galaxy S8 Active and recently my battery has been draining very fast my husband got a whole new S8 active and it's still didnt fix it I dont want a new phone

Check what could be draining battery on the phone.  Go to settings>device care>battery, then tap on battery usage.  You will see list of apps, services and the percentage next to them.  Also the graph above shows some info as well.  See which app in the list has more % taken out of the battery. 

There were cases where Google Play service could eat up some battery after it was updated.  Periodically google updates Google Play service, some updates are good, some aren't.