cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Best app for using gimbal

Hi,

I have a Galaxy S8- I would like to use a gimbal for video's and need to know if there is a recommended app thats most compatible with Samsung Galaxy/ android- the gimbal I receievd as a gift does not have a companion app. Thanks for your help

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Best app for using gimbal

Why type of app are you thinking?

You should just be able to open the camera, switch to video, and start recording. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

I would like to have it track the subject- I don't need an app for this?

Highlighted
Asteroid

I would like to have it track the subject- I don't need an app for this?

Highlighted
Product Expert

Hey,

Congratulations on the gimbal you received as a gift! It will make a night and day difference when it comes to your stabilization and will definitely improve your cinematorgraphy skills. I would recommend the application Filmic Pro. It has great features that allow you to adjust your FPS (Frames Per Second) all the way up to 240 fps which gives you that smooth slow motion effect. Another great feature is that it has a digital stabilization option which decreases all the shaking motion that happens from movement. Theres many more, but those are my favorite. Filmic Pro paired with your gimbal is a beautiful combination. I highly recommend that you put some research into it, get creative and most importantly, have fun with it!

Best Regards,

Jayhon