cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beware! The trade in program by Samsung is a huge scam!

It worked for me. I traded in an iPhone 5 and got $200 off. I made sure to follow their instructions. Even sent it with the original iPhone box with matching serial and IMEI number. No problems.
userxPnLkbxW2Y
Astronaut

not a scammer, worked for me!

Not at all. I got 2 phones for wife and myself. Traded in Nexus 4 and HTC One X+. All worked very well got 200 off on each. Very happy with the trade in.
userNnI768cqer
Asteroid

Re: Beware! The trade in program by Samsung is a huge scam!

user25vMlINEvF
Astronaut

I traded in my Note 4 for the S9 plus. Today I found that they declined the rebate because there were damaged. It said they found water damage. I was disgusted to find it since I had having so many issues with Costco about this trade-in. Finally when I thought I cleared all of then, they said it was damaged. 

user25vMlINEvF
Astronaut

I traded in my Note 4 for the S9 plus. Today I found that they declined the rebate because there were damaged. It said they found water damage. I was disgusted to find it since I had having so many issues with Costco about this trade-in. Finally when I thought I cleared all of then, they said it was damaged.

I can only say that if you were only charged $125 for a $850 phone you made out. I wouldn't complain since budget phones these days are more expensive than $125.
usergJGaCcJkZD
Constellation

The $125 charge was after spending $650 for the phone. Pay attention!

userYfcdm6w2PH
Constellation

Speechless. $375 scam here for a S7 trade in.

userGqemIeFkkT
Astronaut

Same, $375 charge, no trade in honored by Samsung on a fully functioning, factory reset phone.  I believe it to be a scam as well.