cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Bixby Home not working.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userxv93WYi3dT; I want to make sure that I have an understanding of what you’re telling me. I’m hearing that you tried going to Settings>Apps>Bixby Home>Storage>Clear Cache&Clear Data, as suggested by Samsung Trevor but it did not work?

userxv93WYi3dT
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I purchased my phone through smart pay with straight talk and have not been able to access a lot of features and I  have factory reset my phone twice, changed my sim card several times,  wiped all cache and cleared data and my Bixby still does not work since the newest update in May 2018. Along with some other features like can’t send group mms messages and cdma  sim card will not work in my note 8 only gsm sims work . I have the  64g unlocked Note 8 model# SM-N950U1, carrier straight talk. Maybe you guys can shed some light on these problems because I paid too much money for this flagship phone not to be working at its full capacity. Not it worked fine until the latest update, but since then nothing is working right. It seems to be an issue that samsung or the mobile carrriers need to adjust and address. Please get my phone back to where it use to be.

Thanks in advance.

Highlighted
Nebula

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have provided some steps below.  

1. Is your Bixby updated to the latest version
  2. Did you know that you can also report Bixby Errors/Issues from your phone
  3. Setting up Bixby for the First Time
    • To confirm that everything was done correctly
  4. Carrier Features on Unlocked Devices
  5. Group Messages
  6. Unable to Send or Receive Messages (SMS/MMS)
  7. Messages not received after Software Update